Sunday, October 31, 2010

WORLD's COOLEST INTERN

When we talk about 'WORLD's COOLEST INTERN'.
What would rolling on in your mind?
Before I tell you any detail, let me to show you something

Yeah...yeah....that right. If you are a nuffnanger, this is the happiest moment for you.
Want to know it more. Find it here


Thank you to the Standard Chartered Bank for giving us the best opportunity in our life.
BUT
Please held your breath for 5 minutes.
You will be more exciting when I show you the next picture ....



Are you still breathing?
This is the hottest & biggest news that I want to show you."Why does this internship program related to us?" Is it this question still playing in your mind? The simple question with simple answer. Trust me.

Do you love technology? Gadget? I love technology. What about social feed website such as Twitter, Flick and Facebook or something else. Have you gone crazy with them like you wouldn't want to let them go? If your answer is YES for each question. This is the right place for you to start the new beginning of yourself and enjoy the journey of your life as the WORLD's COOLEST INTERN........
Click here

What are they offering to you?

Open your eyes widely to read the impressive offer =)
  • A six month internship programme with total remuneration of SGD 30,000.
  • Perks includes training on social media and online engagement from Standard Chartered's esteemed partners.
The contest will be end at 11.59pm 31 Octobers 2010
So...Hurry Up, You Still Have a Chance To Grab 


COOLEST can be classified as CARING, PASSION, FLEXIBLE & CHARISMATIC

To be the World's Coolest Intern you must :
  • Be caring with others people necessary, especially when you are dealing with person in social media. By doing this you will be able to satisfy your customer's demand.
  • Be passion with everything you do. Every success started  from passionate deep in your heart. From passion you are willing to do everything to make something work out.
  • Be flexible in every situation and able to handle and solve any up coming problem...... hahahaha. from here you need to be very creative and inovative to create the best solution.
  • Be charismatic in from others by showing your best side of leadership. If you are able to lead yourself very well shown that you have high capability to lead others toward success too.
I don't want to miss this chance as well. So I think we should compete each other right?
Sooooo......Let see either I am good enough or not for this golden chance.



LET CHECK IT OUT

I will spend few hours everyday to update my FACEBOOK, TWITTER and BLOG.
It is already become my daily routine or habit.
I want peoples around me especially everyone close to me to notice everything happen to me.
I know they are missing me sooooooo MUCH...especially to ORCA's member





You can add me from both account if you want to know me better.
I am pretty sure that we can be good friend after we know each other.

For the next picture I think it is not necessary for me to tell you where does this picture coming from.....=)


Basically....I'm trying my best to 'upgrade' myself to be the COOLEST person
Ok.... I don't know either this picture already show my COOLEST and CHARISMATIC site...
But this is the best picture that I this would be fit fot this entry.
Agree.....with me.....(plzzzz agree with me)





I love to be the leader for every single project from school untill university.
I think from being a leader I can improve my skill and increase my work skill with others.
Beside, it is also taught me to co-operate with other team member.







This is a picture of me with my team member during sampling activity at University Malaysia Terengganu.
ORCA's team......they are COOL huh...? hahahaha....

I had graduated from University Malaysia Terengganu with Bachelor of Applied Science's in Biodiversity Conservation and Management on 25th July 2010.
I am still looking for any available position to experience the working situation
I think the experience in social media will be such a precious knowledge for me.



Sooooo.....If you think that we are able to compete healthly....just grab this chance
clik here and here



2 comments:

  1. babe...love this much2...
    hope its not too late to wish u congrates on ur graduation!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....not too late dear....selagi i x tukar g master lg...can be count juga la...hehehehe.btw...thankz you very much

    ReplyDelete


You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails